This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does in mean when your ex still pics of you on his Facebook?
04-07-2014, 09:07 AM
What does in mean when your ex still pics of you on his Facebook?
He has pics of us embracing each other, snuggling and holding me up in the air. They are on his front page for the whole world to see. I wasn't the one who ended it.
Those pictures have been up for years and he is on face book daily. We even went several months with out talking and nothing has changed. We got back together for a little bit now we're not speaking again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 09:09 AM

Idk I&#x27;m not himSad sorry

Ads

04-07-2014, 09:11 AM

Either he hasn&#x27;t had time to clean out his Facebook, or he just wants to show that you were together for whatever reason. Maybe he&#x27;s bragging, maybe he&#x27;s just not ready to move on and delete them. There are a lot of reasons
04-07-2014, 09:25 AM

I'm betting that you would probably like me to say 'he's still into you.'

Well it could possibly be that, or he simply hasn't gotten to getting rid of them yet. A lot of people hardly get on facebook lol, so he might just not get on facebook that often.

Unless he posted them AFTER the break up....
04-07-2014, 09:33 AM

Have you tried talking to him? Not about the break up, but just in general. If it's only been a few days-a week he may just not have gotten to taking them down, but if it's been a while, try talking to him. He may still have feelings for you and is trying to indirectly tell you.

No matter what though, try to take it slow. Don't go running to him saying "I love you, take me back!" Be steady about everything, and try to figure out where he's at emotionally.