This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is asking a girl out on Facebook bad?
04-07-2014, 09:43 AM
is asking a girl out on Facebook bad?
We both like each other alot and we always talk in school and it gets flirty in are covos but we have winter break and she told my friend that she can't wait for me to ask her out... I can't wait ether so is asking her out through Facebook worth it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 09:45 AM

Yeah it's ignorant and lazy and can't be manly enough to say it face to face?

Ads

04-07-2014, 09:50 AM

NO! DON'T ASK HER OUT THROUGH FACEBOOK! Damn, this is why I have no hope for humanity. Look Gabriel, You need to ask her face to face. Internet is cold and meaningless. No one can judge emotion through online messages
04-07-2014, 09:51 AM

Dude really? You need to man up and get your face away from the screen! Ask her out in person not on facebook.
04-07-2014, 09:53 AM

If you guys both wana go foward with this then I say go for it....what would be the harm in doing it over facebook if she feels the same way
04-07-2014, 10:03 AM

I have asked a girl out on fb before and to be honest its not bad its easier than asking in person, and if you can't wait i say go for it dude. Just dont let her tell anyone about you asking her out on fb because usaully the guys will make fun of that.
04-07-2014, 10:17 AM

Im a traditional one so not really a fan of virtually asking someone out. Instead, I would suggest asking her on facebook to meet up so you guys can talk or spend some time together. However, if you really just want to do it then feel free. Congratulations in advance.
04-07-2014, 10:24 AM

I&#x27;m glad that you have found someone you really like and it is good that she can&#x27;t wait for you to ask her out but do you really want to think back at when you asked her out and remember doing it over facebook or rather it be something more heartfelt and romantic. As a female myself no matter how much I couldn&#x27;t wait to have a guy ask me out I would rather he asked me in person than on facebook, it just makes it more heartfelt and meaningful if you do it face to face. Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you Smile
04-07-2014, 10:40 AM

No if you never see her. . Then that would be the way to go
04-07-2014, 10:53 AM

Asking her out on a date I think is fine (even though it would be better to text her or call her in my opinion).

But asking her to become your girlfriend? No that needs to happen in person. And you can do that on the date that you set up through facebook Smile