This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get paid to sponser products?
04-07-2014, 10:03 AM
how to get paid to sponser products?
i need money but the problem is im 15 no one will pay me for nothing. are there any companies that will pay me to sponser their product? youtube video, car stickers, facebook stuff, at age 15?
also how do i get someone to pay me to do this? can i sign up or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 10:13 AM

They may not want your personal endorsement, but any internet property that gets enough visitors (thousands+) could earn some ad revenues, I believe marketers will approach the owner of viral youtube video, and Google will pay a bit for Adsense ads on youtube pages.

Usually you would sign up to be a "publisher" with one of the many ad network, Google adsense ads pay mostly for clicks on ads PPC (they are good at detecting fraud) some pay per impression, basically per visitor, for those from the U.S. they pay maybe about $4.50 per 1000 visitors.

Promoting specific products usually happens in affiliate programs, many start at Clickbank or Commission Junction (cj.com) you may have to be over 18 to qualify for most of these programs, time to have a supportive parent with a bank account who can sign up for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply