This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should Obama be more forceful in his support for the protesters in Iran or is he wise in his approach?
04-07-2014, 11:39 AM
Should Obama be more forceful in his support for the protesters in Iran or is he wise in his approach?
If he took a stronger stand, wouldn't the Iranian government blame America for interfering as usual? And doesn't it make you proud as an American to see others trying to have a voice in their government as well as appreciate the freedoms we Americans so take for granted?
Note for Famous Last Words: Thanks for the info. Please know that I and millions of Americans continue to pray for you and your countrymen. Ethically and morally we support you even if politically we cannot interfere. Please feel free to email me, if you can do so, concerning what more we can do. In the meantime stay strong and we wish you victory and safety.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 11:52 AM

it's better for him and his country and even my country if he doesn't get involved,......I'm Iranian, and I know how they ******* government is ready for even a little sign, to call you -Americans, and English ppl- their ENEMIES!

Sad(................I'm one of those teenagers Iranians.....but I don't live in Tehran, but everywhere is being hell, yes, yes...
the result of the election was the obvious fraud of stealing 11 mikllions votes of Mousavi and giving them to ******* bastaard Ahmadinejad.
just pray for us, We believe that the merciful God will help us...
They (Ahmadinejad and Khamenei) call themselves "God's followers, and the best religious men", but see, I don't say anything, you yourself look at us in this accursed country, they're acting like Hitler, or maybe worse than him.....
in the 21st century, they blocked many sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube!!!!, and often yahoo messenger....... the speed of the internet is veryyyyyyyyy low, and we couldn't send any sms until today....
and Ahmadinejad has blocked most of pro-Mousavi's sites.....Mousavi is now our leader , to reach freedom.
it's strangulation everywhere...... did you listen to Iran's leader Ayattolah Khamenei's words in the Friday Praying, yesterday?????
It was all horrible, and showed their dictatorial government.....
I think no country has have this situation, even Afghanistan....
it's very hard for us to live here....believe me, most of young Iranians are depressed and many percents of them - like me, myself - wanna escape from this country.....we've got to study and escape....

but they think, Khamenei thinks he can stiop us by killing our young brave countrymen, but we-young Persians- have nothing to worry for it when we die...we fight, we're brave, I believe , and everyone believes that this time isn't like the other times, we struggle util we win....and I hope God helps us, and he does....we believe...............

hey think they will stop us, they will choke us, Khamenei said that if the riot continues, it's not the fault of the government, YOU (Iranians) should blame yourselves (ourselves) if your family die...........

one of the biggest faults that maximize Ahmadinejad and try to choke ppl, is the media in Iran......they're the fukcing supporters of baastard ahmadinejad....
I swear that these jobs can't be done except from a baastard like ******* mahmoud

just pray for us.........
I wish England or America government ppl would kill these ******* president and leader for us............
Source(s):
I don't think there is a way to send us aims, and if there IS, I don't know, cuz you know everysite of this topic and news channels are blocked...
thank you for being aware of the horrible situation in Iran and your sympathy for us

Ads

04-07-2014, 12:04 PM

No obama should keep his mouth shut about it. Everytime Bush would want to say what he thinks, people would say no he needs to be quiet because these countries dont want our help or want our opinions. BUt now that its obama they want him to speak out? Why so then Iran can get pissed and know, okay now we have a president thats just going to hide in a corner when he gets scared. Besides why should we support people chanting death to america? I really dont understand that.
04-07-2014, 12:07 PM

Don't forget the Ukranians did the same thing, but in the bitter cold, several years ago. I think this is a test, larger forces are at work here(i.e. Russia, China). So, yeah, I think Obama needs to step up to the plate and crowd the batters box. He needs to take a stand and stick it to the Man!