This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About the facebook Sidebar with chat and this friend hystory log why does it sometime not work?
04-07-2014, 02:04 PM
About the facebook Sidebar with chat and this friend hystory log why does it sometime not work?
I have an account in face book I frequently use it to chat with friends and surf some interesting names with it and then there is the friend's log in the side bar where the chat room is, I have often encounter having the friend history log which is found in the upper corner of the chat and message is see the log go Show Older and it would not show older once you click on it as if the list of friend's activity was cut short by the program, is this a sign that there is a problem with Facebook or the problem is with my computer, well I tried running every thing from defrag to disk check to diagnose and fix the problem if it is in my computer but the thing is it is still not functioning the way it should so I have the cookies and caches from Facebook be deleted from my browser and have the entire computer restarted and still the same message from facebook stating Show Older and still the darn thing would not show me what is going on, my friend tells me maybe it is because of to much traffic inisde the net and the other friend tells me to close my account and activate a new one, and the other told me to buy a new computer, the question I wish to ask is that does this thing ever happens to you or if sometimes then it is Facebook that needs help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 02:18 PM

Three Reasons

1. Slow internet connection.

2.clear your browsing history .

3 .Server is busy .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply