This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what shall i Do to get out of my loneliness..?
04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
what shall i Do to get out of my loneliness..?
I was separated from my friends and family due to my work constrain. i was 25 now this is new to me. but i was feeling lonely and very low that i have nothing and my thought is always like nobody is for me now.. even my loneliness getting me to lot of bad thoughts. i even tried to listen lot of music trying to read books. in that and all i cant able to concentrate more.. my loneliness is my biggest problem.. but i could nt able to find solution for that due to my job..

is anybody came out from the same situation..

help me to get out of this..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 04:35 PM

Even with your job constraints, you've found time to read and be on the internet. Use some of that time for some volunteer work. That is a great way to meet people. When I moved, I found that getting in a choral group and later a community theatre group helped me meet people that enjoyed what I do. One year I got involved in a political campaign. You're a reader--libraries use volunteers. So do animal shelters and refuges. You like to read--read to children in the hospital or old people in a nursing home. Can you play an instrument? Play it at a nursing home or children's hospital. Whatever your talent is, there's a group that needs it. Habitat for Humanity takes all kinds of skill levels for remodeling homes--can you paint a wall?

Social media can keep you in touch with old friends and family. It's time to make some new friends where you are. Like the song says: "No use in sitting alone in your room . . . come to the Cabaret . . . life is a cabaret." Go out and find some fun now.

Ads

04-07-2014, 04:51 PM

Nice to meet you,I am Zoe
I understand what you mean
You are not alone in these
I really do understand your feeling,i wish yiou will understand that you are not alone too
Don't worry,just talk to me about your sorrow.I do care.Whenever you need me,i will be there.Just email me
my email is dreamwillcometrue7@yahoo.com.hk
I won't hurt you,just find me,don't be scared