This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I overthinking things?
04-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Am I overthinking things?
My boyfriend does not post pictures of him and I on instagram. He does comment my pictures with hearts and stuff, but when I ask him to post a picture of me, he makes an excuse. I had a converstation with him a couple days ago about it and I honestly forgot what he said. But, he says he is not ashamed of me or anything, but he wants to post things when he's ready and we basically said to take things slower. We do hold hands and kiss in public though.

He said he would never cheat on me, he loves me very much and he said he wants to be with me. And all his friends and his brother knows about me (I didn't meet his parents yet, but we plan on it). And his friends know he likes me alot. He posts pictures with his guy best friends and of him and that's it ..Is he just trying to be private by not posting pictures of us online? I was going to ask him about it tomorrow but I don't want to seem petty. He has a whole album of me called "baby <3" on his phone also. Do you think i'm just over thinking things and being petty about this? It just bothers me that he does not even post one picture of us online.

& He wants to spend his future with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 05:31 PM

Not everyone wants every detail of their personal life out there on social media. Things that are held precious are kept close to the heart not broadcasted for all to see. You know as well as I, there are many haters out there. He might not want to bring on any negative comments made on his girl.

Ads

04-07-2014, 05:37 PM

Think about it: Relationships before the internet... No posting pictures on the Internet... I'm sure it's normal. A lot of the relationships I've seen... no photos of them together on their facebook/instagram/twitter accounts. Maybe he wants to keep it private? I wouldn't like others to see that. Think about if you broke up... Wouldn't it be weird to have those on your wall? I'm not saying that's why he isn't posting them.

It's just an online blog... Don't worry about it!
Have a nice day!