This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this girl using me?
04-07-2014, 08:13 PM
is this girl using me?
I met this girl from a dating app. We talked on it for a few weeks and decided to meet in person. I took her to a restaurant and bought her food and drink. I asked her to go on another date with me next. When I drove over to her house to pick her up, her whole family came out of the house to see me. I didn't talk with them, but they all looked curious to see me. We hanged out at the movie and ate dinner. She looked happy spending time with me. After movie, we talked for minutes in my car and I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. I knew it was too early, but I felt like she would accept it, and she said yes. On the third date, we kissed and on the fourth time(it wasn't a date we just sat in my car and talked for an hour) we met we kissed again. I know that kiss doesn't mean she likes me back for real. She's really sweet in person but she's kind of cold over texts. Her answers are usually short and late. Oh and I forgot to mention about this. I changed my relationship status from single to in a relationship with her after she accepted to be my girlfriend but she denied it on facebook. I thought it was just too soon. Since we met from online, we have no common friends, so that's understandable. She posted a pic of herself with the flowers I gave her on facebook with caption "I got flowers <3" but she didn't mention about me. And this is what happened last night which made me start doubting about her. On my way home from work, she sent me a text she's hungry at 11:30 pm. I asked her if there were any restaurants still open in her town. Then she didn't respond me for 30 minutes and I arrived home. I checked facebook and she wrote on her wall "I am so hungry someone bring me sushi" then a random dude commented "on my way". I felt like that's why she didn't respond my text because she already got somebody to bring her food. Then 30 minutes later, she replied me "diners maybe?" I ignored her text. She hasn't still offered to pay except for one time my card was denied although I was always the first one to ask her to go on a date with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 08:20 PM

Sounds likes she's playing games with you. If you don't like games, I would tell her that and make it known that you are not going to put up with stupid behavior. Otherwise, you are teaching her how to treat you.

Ads

04-07-2014, 08:27 PM

Andrew i wouldn't say shes using you maybe the reception on her phone was bad but telling you that shes hungry does seem abit strange u should tell her how you feel

and if she does not change and is being selfish then i suggest you end the relationship