This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
**SPLASH** ... and that's the future, Ladies and Gentlemen...?
04-07-2014, 11:39 PM
**SPLASH** ... and that's the future, Ladies and Gentlemen...?
Recently a Taiwanese tourist in Australia walked right off St Kilda's pier and into the water... whilst checking Facebook. (REF: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/12/18/...66542.html )

*splash* ... she couldn't swim, but she could float, so she floated until someone came to rescue her.

I FOUND IT! Yes, I believe this event on the upside down half of the world signals mankind's entry into a NEW AGE.

An age where weapons of mass distraction will lure humanity from living a physical life to living a virtual one... inside the MATRIX...a giant bee hive made for humans where it's warm and safe and nobody falls off piers and you can check Facebook all day long while marketing companies suck out your soul.

Well, good. The sooner the better. As Jesus said, 'The meerkats shall inherit the Earth'.

Your thoughts?
Suggested category: Sports Football (Soccer) Women's Football (Soccer)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 11:50 PM

that beehive is only for the elites and their families, or when you become one of them.

but that girl was lucky - because she got caught on camera and public attention - FAME - instantly which is much sought these days, although she might not want it or this kind of publicity.

GOOD on her.
You can't do it like that. It's indeed a very rare chance.

I wonder there must have been plenty of falls like that - blood sacrifice to cyber gods. They were not noticed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg11glsBW4Y

Ads

04-08-2014, 12:02 AM

LOOOOOL Yeah I've seen those... well I never saw that particular incident but it doesn't surprise me... :-P
04-08-2014, 12:16 AM

Naah! We don't really need all that safety! We are far too many...and if nobody falls off the face of earth, our collectively increasing weight would crush Mother Earth someday...and there would be nothing left to inherit for The meerkats! Wink)
04-08-2014, 12:17 AM

Kinda scary when the star trek episodes keep coming to life eh? . Smile
04-08-2014, 12:29 AM

I ride a mobility scooter and you would be amazed at the amount of people that walk blindly along with their mobiles or pads oblivious to where they are going or what is going on right in front of their path....At one point one of our cranky Councils was going to put padding around the lamposts to cut down on this type of accident...!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uries.html
04-08-2014, 12:46 AM

Wow Fur, no bee hive needed. If all someone has in their life is FB, maybe the world would be better off without them? Insanity. Aren't we all getting tired of the masses hunched over these little hand held gadgets, oblivious to the world around them? Does the need for media remove their survival instincts?
04-08-2014, 12:58 AM

Shall we understand that after the meerkats inherit the Earth we - i.e. you, meerkats - would never hear the splash sound?
04-08-2014, 01:11 AM

Fur,

So this is one of evidences that Asians are good?
oh yeah, splash....

Thanks for the humour, I like this Smile