This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK notification HELP. please!?
04-08-2014, 01:08 AM
FACEBOOK notification HELP. please!?
Hi!
Basicly, i logged onto my facebook via my friends iphone and since then which was over a month ago all my notifications go onto her facebook, aswell as mine. Like. i get mine fine, but everytime i get it on her account she will also recievce one but it will say like 'hfydjskdj posted a comment on RubyLaceys wall' ect ect ruby lacey is me so yh.. its extremley irritateing on her behalf. anyone know how to solve this issue? And no, my password was on saved on her iphone facebook it doesn't even remember my account address if i try and log in again. HELP! thanks!
NO! what i mean is that since iv signed on my fbk account through her iphone all my notifications, inbox's everything she gets an emailed saying iv got them but cannot read them! like i write on someones wall she gets an email saying iv done that...thats not ment to happen!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:19 AM

It's supposed to do that. That's the point of facebook is it tells your friends what you're doing, which is why I'm going to cancel my account soon; I find it fairly disturbing...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply