This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I called he didn't call back Should I call again ?
04-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I called he didn't call back Should I call again ?
So this guy I got on First date with , we used to talk daily on facebook til I had to deactivate my account cuz of studies .. We excahnged numbers and he calls me from time to time I rarely call .. So today I called him and he picked up talking coldly and he was like I'm at work i'mma ring you later and he didn't :/
What should I do .. Should I call again ? Or shouldn't I cuz he didn't call back ? and If I'm going to call him what should I say ..? I'm so confused what should I do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:19 AM

Don't call him and wait for him to call. He will if he wants to and won't if he doesn't so your calling him won't change that.

I think he expected you to know that he was at work when you called before and that calling him at work was not a good idea. Anyway, I still would wait for him to call or just send him a quick text like, "Sorry to bother you at work, (your name)" No more than that and he would call you back after work, if he wants to.

Ads

04-08-2014, 01:24 AM

Your generation is too stupid and insecure to use the phone he's probably too awkward and insecure for the phone and is more comfortable on Facebook call him back or text him
04-08-2014, 01:31 AM

I would say just wait, he&#x27;s probably still at work or working and shouldn&#x27;t disturb him. If you call him, he&#x27;ll most likely just say the same thing that he&#x27;ll just call back later.
04-08-2014, 01:45 AM

Hi! Smile so first of all, he might have been in a bad situation like he was in a meeting and his phone rang so he felt a bit annoyed at you. Here&#x27;s what you should do. Don&#x27;t call him today because I don&#x27;t think you know his working hours and you DONT want to bother him at work again. Call him the next morning and apologize. If all is right, then he&#x27;ll accept it or say that he was in a bad mood and everything should be just fine
04-08-2014, 01:46 AM

Wait for him to contact you, he answered you in the first place which is a good sign. If he wants to contact you, he will .. you wouldn't want to come off too clingy..

and also don't overthink these things lol guys are much more simple minded than females when it comes to this stuff