This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has this facebook profile been hacked?
04-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Has this facebook profile been hacked?
My friends facebook, about 20-30 minutes ago, we noticed all her wall posts were gone. Then as time went all her photos slowly got deleted, and now she only has her one profile picture. Now if I try to go on her page it says that it is unavailable. She is unable to log in on her computer but i still logged in on her phone, but she is unable to change the password when she tries.

Has she been hacked and is there a way to recover everything that has been lost
We're 21, so beyond the high school and middle school age, and there was nothing special on it, just an ordinary profile. She contacted the support staff through my profile. Here's hoping it all works out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:59 AM

My guess is that its probably a hacker. The easiest way to deal with this would be to contact the facebook team and report it. They might not be able to get the photos and posts back, but they can stop the person doing this, if that doesnt work, delete the account, and remake it with a different email and password, hope this helps

Ads

04-08-2014, 02:06 AM

That's pretty odd. There was nothing on her profile that would necessitate this by the Facebook team? Is there anyone that had her account information or had access to it that would do this? I don't know how old you and your friend are, but I know some middle and high schoolers can be pretty mean. If the account was hacked, she could try to contact the Facebook team and present her case... I doubt that there is a way to recover most of what was lost, unfortunately. :/ Try the help center https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf
04-08-2014, 02:13 AM

you can try this site to find facebook password.it worked for me and it`s online.
http://www.findfacebookpassword.com