This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who was the worst teacher you ever had, and why?
04-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Who was the worst teacher you ever had, and why?
BQ: who was the best teacher you every had, and why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 03:07 AM

One of my English professors. He hardly showed up for class. He didn't even show up for the final exam.

BQ: Chemistry professor .He was very passionate and funny.

Ads

04-08-2014, 03:11 AM

My math teacher in the 6th grade. She used to write me up for no reason and got me sent to an alliterative school for bad kids
04-08-2014, 03:16 AM

Oops I thought you said BEST teacher.... my bad.

My worst teacher was my 1st grade teacher, she hated me because I had (still have) ADHD and I couldn't pay attention in class. She was old and was so boring, one time I gave her a gummy and she threw it away. Sad
04-08-2014, 03:21 AM

my 7th grade math teacher. she hated my guts. so I spread rumors saying she was racist against brown kids. turns out she and I were the same race (she was a mixed mut. I am too....but I look more full blooded). LOL!!!! but STILL!!!! I've met people of my own race who were prejudice against their own. she was always picking on me n treating me like crap for no reason. I was the quietest student.

my favorites were all my 8th grade teachers. they spoiled me rotten.
04-08-2014, 03:32 AM

I believe there's no bad teacher because you can always learn...

The best teacher I have ever had was my Arabic teacher at high school.
04-08-2014, 03:44 AM

My TAKS Math Teacher in 7th grade. I always thought she was gay and ugly. She would always come close to my desk when she handed out papers to me. UGH. Even when I would walk down the hallways I would see her and turn the other way. Then when I walked another way, she would be there again. Even my friends thought the same of her lol

BQ: My 5th grade Reading teacher. She was always cool and chill. Never had problems with her
04-08-2014, 04:00 AM

A french teacher I had in Jr. High. Among other things he told an obese student that he should just buy a curtain to wear instead of a grad gown, told another student he had a face only a mother could love, and when I was moving to a new province asked if my parents could hurry the process along because he was sick of having me in his class. He told us he was going on vacation to Cuba, so he would be gone for a month. During this time, nude photos of him on a gay cruise showed up on his public Facebook page. He was never fired. I think it was because the school was in a very isolated, small area and they had trouble even getting subs, let alone replacing a permanent teacher.

BQ:
The best teacher I ever had was actually a student teacher who replaced the above teacher when he took a year off. She was the perfect mixture of being a friend and being an authority figure to her students. Everyone loved her, but also respected her. She was hilariously sarcastic and awkward, but very intelligent. I had her for history, which was a subject I hated, but I always looked forward to going because of her.
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM

I had a 4th grade teacher who thoroughly turned me off on math through classroom humiliation. I think it became a sort of phobia. Thanx, witch.
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

well not so much the worst teacher,I was just one wild and bad pupil.