This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl rejected me twice... I can't get over her...?
04-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Girl rejected me twice... I can't get over her...?
So I am a 17 year old boy and this wonderful girl entered my life and she was considering dating me but she rejected me and then my feelings never subsided and about 5 months later, I basically told her that I'd like a second chance and she turned me down again. and even now probably a month after that, I find myself unable to not think about her constantly.
I've started to completely avoid her in person though. we have a school activity where we see each other on every few weekends. But I avoid her cuz I don't wanna like her... But I do...And the last 2 times I've seen her over the weekend, she's texted me like twice telling me that I should come sit and talk with her and our other friends.I usually just make up some excuse and don't go
Us and our other friends have a 6 person group chat on Facebook where I talk to her a lot. And we text each other every now and again. It's usually her starting the conversations, though. I'm not sure if I should continue to avoid her or what, though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 03:46 AM

Best thing is to replace her with another girl. Only way to do it.

Ads

04-08-2014, 03:48 AM

Are you sure you really like her, or do you just like the chase? If you really like her, keep fighting for her. Sometimes we girls have our minds made up though, if we don&#x27;t wanna be with you, we just don&#x27;t. Try to give it some time. Then approach her again. Not a week, maybe a month or two if you can last. See your feelings then, and try again. If she rejects you again, she most likely does not want anything to do with you. Then you must move on. Life is hard, but you gotta make the best of it. There are many other girls out there that you can potentially gain feelings toward!
04-08-2014, 03:56 AM

My guy asked me out twice too..even tho I had a crush onhim back, I said no to the first one, so I didnt seem to easy. Then the second time he asked me out, and he seemed more interested in me than I was in him, he asked me out the second time, but still my answer was no. I was afraid he was going to move fast and I was nervouse for a first relationship.(plus It was thro text) so I simply replied &quot;Im sorry, But Im not ready for a relationship.&quot; Then after that, we grew apart from each other. But he would still be right next to me, just less clingy. Then one day he asked me out in person. (Which takes alot of courage because hes a shy guy) I finally said yes. I thought he was over me but appearently he wasnt. Maybe shes going through what I went thro. Maybe she does like u, but is shy to do anything about it. She may say no when she really means yes. Good luck Smile