This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potentially illegal and suggestive Facebook comments and groups?
04-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Potentially illegal and suggestive Facebook comments and groups?
My friend recently posted a link on her wall, and it linked to a facebook page of a man named "Rick Carter". She told me she got the link from a friend of hers, who posted it as well. This "Rick Carter" was a self proclaimed child molester, and he made public comments about committing lewd acts with his 9 and 12 year old kids. The man even had photos of his kids on his page.

At first, I thought it was some sort of sick joke. Then I continued to do a bit more poking around, and I found out that the majority of his friends had very similar comments on their page. It seems very awkward, and disturbing, to say the least. I'm not sure if these are legit pages with complete whack jobs, or if they're some type of spammer page, or even possibility some sort of "trap" account, set up by a group like perverted justice. I sure hope it's the latter, but some of the stuff I've seen is truly disturbing, and seems down right illegal. The "Rick Carter" page was deleted.. probably because it was reported numerous times.

Many of his "friends" are involved in similar online activities. Also, many of these people have numerous under aged girls on their pages, and many of these girls are posing in very suggestive poses, to the point to where it's disturbing.

What do you take of all of this? Do these sound like legit pages of actual people? I'm just not sure what can be done, if these people are for real. What do you think of this stuff?

Some of the stuff I have come across is utterly disturbing.. this, for example.. is one account of an under aged girl who appears on many of these pedophile-type people's friends list.

Here's one obvious, under aged girl, posing in a suggestive pose, and she also has many of these weirdos on her friends list.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=38...1504534099

Here's another one. The first link is a FB page to a girl who is obviously under aged, but she has many common friends of these grown men with numerous sexual suggestive comments on their page. The second link shows a rather disturbing comment left by another under aged girl.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...00&ref=sgm

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36...0512529900

Take a look at these girls friends list, and note the type of people they have on their. Many of these people are members of groups such as "lolicon", which, after research, turns out to be a term used to describe the attraction to under aged girls. Many are also members of groups called Ls Magazine, and other groups that would promote illegal activity. Here's one person, in particular.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...e1?ref=sgm
I forwarded info to the FBI. Although many of these pages are from people in other countries, so I'm not sure if any authorities in the U.S. would be interested..
Julvrug

These girls in discussion are *clearly* under aged.. as in the range of 8-12.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:11 AM

Maybe take all of this to the police or the F.B.I. and see what they say or do with it.. Face book as far as what I have seen can really be a perfect opportunity for many whackos to gain access to anyone at anytime..It's just not a safe environment especially for kids..

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:19 AM

First of all, you cannot be certain of the girls' ages unless you know them personally. Second, other countries have different regulations pertaining to this type of thing. Third I do not follow links people post in YA, because you never know if it is an actual link or not. Lastly, this is why parents should be monitoring any child's online activities. If the people are not in the US there is little that can be done other than to go after the individuals who are US citizens based on US laws. Unless you want the internet controlled as in China, the only thing you can do is block your children from using the sites. Until parents learn to be responsible for their children, there will always be someone who will prey on this.
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

dear you need to call Yourstate poilce and ask for a web crime officer there is some thing going on what is sickyou all so need to notify facebook
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

i followed a similar link on facebook about people who want to make child molesters responsible legally for their crimes against children.
something looked fishy on that page so i wrote on the facebook page and made comments about how many of the people who were LIKE members were all showing photos of underage kids in provocative positions for their profile pic.
i knew something was wrong with that group on facebook but couldn't put my finder on it.
i wrote on that facebook wall my thoughts about child molesters in the negative.
my written words were immediately taken off that wall and i'm mighty positive that site was set up for adults to gather in the unsuspecting minors.

now i pay much more attention to details and it seems all online sites have the perverts and they pretend to be sheep with a large following of perverted friends.
it's a dangerous world for those who wander around in unfamiliar territory online