This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some help with whether or not I should kiss this girl. Please help!?
04-08-2014, 04:04 AM
I need some help with whether or not I should kiss this girl. Please help!?
Hi I'm a 15 year old guy and have a question about kissing a girl. Ok so I've known this girl for about two years now and I really like her. she was my first friend when I moved to a new school. We hung out a lot and I quickly figured out she is a lesbian. But on Facebook she wrote a post that said something like " I don't care if your a girl or a guy I'll date you as long as I like you and you make me laugh" so that got me confused. I do make her laugh a lot though. And she always has a smile on her face when we're talking or walking to class together. And a few months ago she started saying she loves me while we're hugging when we see each other in the morning, and after school. But I recently figured out she is moving to Texas next week. I was wondering if on the last day we see each other at the end of the day, should I kiss her? And if I should, where should I?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:07 AM

Do it, but not on the last day. Don&#x27;t leave her hanging. Do it now!!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:12 AM

Omg me and my guy friend had a simjlar problem. He liked me but he was gay. At the end he ended hp kissing me and i liked it. I was moving countrys and that unexpected kiss will always be unforgettable. So take a chance and give her something she will.never forget!(:&#x27;♡
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM

Do it ASAP. If you do it right before she leaves and she has feelings for you, she will get really upset! If she says she loves you when you hug, turn around your head during the hug and give her a small kiss on the cheek, then continue with the hug.
Doing it at the end will also make you seem kinda cowardly.