This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about blogging?
04-08-2014, 04:04 AM
Question about blogging?
What are some blogging sites to work for that you could make money from? What about article writing, kind of like how helium used to be? What are the top sites for blogging whether they are paid or not? I've never blogged I know what it is, I've read blogs, but just a little confused on where to start. As well as for article writing. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM

hello
u just start blogging into blogger.com because it's free and awesome blogging platform , you just write unique article everyday and create back-link and do some s.e.o and use keyword on your post when u write article then share it on different social media site like facebok , twitter, and reddit and many more...also share on google+ community and get more traffic from their and u will also get much traffic from search engine and try to google adsense and if adsense will approve for your site then u can get money from adsnse.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:12 AM

There are many sites which can help you to make money online. It depends on your choice, what type of work you'd perform to make money. You can either use Web 2.0 sites like HubPages and BubbleWS to make money on the basis of advertisement hits and articles views or you can create your own blog.

Creating your own blog is a great way to make money online. You can start with Blogger for free but if you can invest some bucks i'd suggest you to start with Wordpress as it's the best blogging platform which supports a variety of plugins for easy blogging. If you need any help regarding wordpress installation, i'm here to help, i'm offering a free wordpress installation service for newbies.
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM

I recommend you start with a free blog. I suggest you start with a site called MyBizziBlog (http://www.mybizziblog.com). It's very powerful and it gives you your very own free blog. It has ready made themes that allows you to customize the look and feel of your blog. Also, this site has built-in monetization features that allows you to start earning money from your blog immediately. In addition, this site has resources that gives you tips and tutorials on blogging.