This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a free website?
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
How to make a free website?
How can i make a free website where people can come on there and chat with other people and watch videos like a regular website? I've tried weebly, but to do all those thing you have to pay for it. Is there any way i can make one for free? Please tell me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM

sounds like you want to create a social network, I know of no free hosts for such a complex site, if you examine the time you wold ave to incest to build administer and promote such a site, paying a bit for the service may not be a big deal.

Ning.com used to be free until some 1/2 MIllion people staked their claims, many sites undeveloped, they have different pricing options, there are plugins to provide each user the sort of functions you described.

createaforum.com is an example free forum host, just for text posting.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:15 AM

Yeah, other than a facebook page or weebly. It's hard to get what you need for free. I've done extensive research and run several web-sites. In my opinion ipage is the next best thing to free. I use register.com to get the domain because there cheaper and then point that to cheap ipage.com hosting.
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

A Facebook fun page will be helpful.