This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this Ebay item look legitimate?
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Does this Ebay item look legitimate?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151250724373?...1438.l2649

I have no idea what to make of it. I'm new to buying stuff on ebay and I'd just like some advice on whether you guys think it is real or not. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM

Well my opinion is it is actually fake and rubbish
355 for a game and an extra controller is very cheap and
even used u cannot get it that much
But its ebay so if its a fraud ebay will probably return ur money back to you
so maybe give it a try
my opinion and suggestion is as good as urs Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

As with everything on eBay, products may be legitimate IF...you do your homework on the final pricing, the seller as far as the description, shipping costs, return policy and their score with customers. In this case the shipping is free, return is free for up to 7 days, but the seller has no customer score yet. They must be a new seller. You have certain protections against any fraud from eBay. All you really need to do is check all places possible for competitive pricing, like Amazon, for the same merchandise. Sometimes you'll find the same item at a lower price than eBay sellers have. This is quite often due to the prices eBay sellers must charge in order to make a profit after eBay gets their cut and shipping costs are figured to the location of the buyer. I've yet to find any great deals on eBay for typical merchandise. The merchandise that is "one of a kind", collectable, antique, etc., is the thing easiest found on eBay without the hassle of shopping for years at flea markets to find an item. I've had great luck with new sellers on eBay, and I've been screwed by so called sellers of merchandise with "full factory warranties" that weren't honored by the manufacturer. The seller said he'd take care of it for me with the manufacturer. I'm still waiting after 4 years on an HP printer that quit working after 2 weeks! It's still sitting in the basement gathering dust. A note to me to trust no one on eBay!