This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When responding to a babysitting ad?
04-08-2014, 04:06 AM
When responding to a babysitting ad?
When responding to a babysitting job on Craigslist for babysitting, do I tell my age? I won't tell where I live but I think my age matters...?
Thanks for your hesitation but my mom looked at the ad and said to reply but I would not tell my address or anything. The ad looks very professional,they asked to see a picture of our house with the email because that's where their kid would be...Thanks!!Big Grin
Oh my goodness calm down it would only be for like 4-5 hours. Gosh! If you're not gonna give me a real answer don't comment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM

Finding babysitters on CRAIGSLIST is extremely dangerous and irresponsible. The parents clearly don't know what they're doing. I know people like you are simply trying to make money but there are certain people who are not. Don't get involved with people who are so negligent and stupid.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:18 AM

They want to see your house....and you're a kid yourself planning to have someone else's child on your property? That's childminding and NOT how babysitting works: you go to them and the child sleeps in its own bed.

Leave well alone.