This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get free traffic to my website?
04-08-2014, 04:06 AM
how do i get free traffic to my website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:08 AM

Social Media Sites and some Off-page SEO techniques gives you free traffic to your website if your doing it properly.

Create a business page and communities on social media sites such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter. Share your quality posts or updates along with your website's URL. Invite your friends to like your page or join your communities. Engage with them by starting discussion or quality information about your websites. This will definitely drive good amount of traffic to your website.

Create a blog related to your website, post your fresh and high quality articles along with your website's link on it. These will also drive good amount of visitors to your website

Off-page SEO techniques such as article submission, classified ads, blog commenting, forums posting related to your niche and guest posting. This will also give you a good amount of website traffic. Remember content is the king in also these techniques. Always use unique and high quality content while doing article submission and guest posting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply