This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this candle flame mean? and what does my candle appearance indicate? (pic included)?
04-08-2014, 04:07 AM
What does this candle flame mean? and what does my candle appearance indicate? (pic included)?
When I lite it up the flame is high and then gets steady, the flame somewhat "dances" and heightens. The middle of the flame is blue and the outer ring is orange. This candle is being used to bring back an ex lover.i stare at it and concentrate on my intentions the flame burns high and dances . when I start to pray out loud to bring my lover back to me ,the flame starts to lean and point towards me. It does that too when i leave the room and come back to it. What does this mean? I've been lighting this candle for 3 weeks already and have had dreams about my wish coming true , in the first dream my guardian angel told me that it will happen but to just give it time. My ex lover hasn't contacted me. He's in a different state, does that make it take longer to manifest? I've seen and heard signs too i hear his name or see his name randomly, its kinda creepy. Also I know hes been lurking around on my social media accounts, including my best friends account.What does my candles appearance mean? The black soot on top? Is my prayers progressing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM

Superstitious means being super religious, too much reading into things. A lover usually comes and goes freely.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply