This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unfair fight with friend or not?
04-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Unfair fight with friend or not?
Ok so hi my "friend" are fighting she says that it's no big deal but it is to me so here's the story..... A few days ago my friend wanted my Facebook password so she could read my messages with the guy she likes I said no because I didn't want her going through my personal conversations so yesterday she asked the guy why his Facebook password is and he gave it to her I told her NOT to go through his messages and she said she wouldn't so a few min later she txts me bac and says I went through your guys messages. And I said what did they say so she told me everything she read and then I got mad and told her I told her that was none of her business and she shouldn't have done that she said it was no bug deal but she was invading my privacy and his today she is telling me she never read them and is telling all my friends that I'm blaming her for something she didnt do and now most of them hate me (my real friends hv stuck by me) she is changeling the story. Am I being unreasonable? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:17 AM

You are definitely not being unreasonable, that&#x27;s really messed up and immature. Those messages were between you and him only. If she was a true friend she would have never done that to you. And did you save the texts she sent you? Show everyone at school who doesn&#x27;t believe you and call her out on it, if she denies it then say well how&#x27;d you know everything we talked about. That&#x27;s what I&#x27;d do personally. Hope I helped (:

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

youre not being unreasonable what so ever. but the truth is that shes very jealous, and some people will go out of their way including invading other peoples privacy. but she clearly doesnt care. there are people in this world who will do whatever they can to benefit themselves without any remorse. she violated personal space and trust because if she wanted to read the conversation so bad then that means she was suspicious of what you were talking about with him. in all honesty i think you should drop her and your other fake friends because theyre gonna do nothing for you in life except cause you useless drama that you really dont need. its people like this who would do anything to see you fall, and do anything to help themselves even if it means dragging others down. you are 10 times more mature than her, and you should ALWAYS be mindful and respectful of peoples personal space.

i really hope the best for you because she sucks =[