This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does being in love feel like?
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
What does being in love feel like?
I have never been in a serious relationship or in love. I now have a boyfriend and i am really falling for him. Am i falling in love?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM

Yes Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

being in love makes me really happy

answer my question?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...314AAD9HoC
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM

To me it's like, I freak up every time I see his call, Just thinking of him I feel happy arleady, it's like time goes really fast when I am around him, and every word he says means a lot to me!
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

It is not love unless there are actions other than physical. Kissing, sex, hugging, holding hands doesn't mean love unless things, many things, have been done to prove it. Has he complemented you, not on your breasts or butt. Has he got you candy, ice cream, flowers. Has he asked you what your favorite treats are? Does he write love notes. If he is constantly giving you jewelry, then it means he is just trying to hold on because they know that it isn't love. Does he take you places. Go to your events, such as cheer leading competitions, soccer games, chess club, anything. Is he supportive when it comes to being there. Such as if him and his friends are... lets say going to have sex with some chicks, is he gonna go to, or is he gonna say: I got a chick, the most beautiful girl in the world, and we don't need sex yet, neither do you. If he is offered luxury booth tickets with free food and drinks all day at a Pittsburgh Steelers game, is he gonna hang out with his friends and have a good time and eat lots of hot dogs and drown his stomach in alcohol, or is he going to say: Nope, I was planning on taking my girl on a walk through the park today. Love is not a status. Facebook: ____ is now in a relationship with _____! No, you don't need attention by alerting the world. The world can find out themselves. The first thing on your mind should not be: I cant wait to tell everyone OMG we are gonna be BFFL's!!!!! No again, the first thing on your mind should be: OMG I cant wait to be with that person all of the time. Love isn't a status, its a privilege. Is he making fun of you? That means its a status and he see's you as a friend with a title that will give him popularity.
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

First I totally agree with john ^........ That was 100% truth and like the best post ever. I personally feel like love is something you can't explain but from what I have experienced in the past is that love is when you want to spend every minute of the day with that person and you will think about how much you miss talking to them. I advise taking john's advice though.