This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lastest onpage seo techniques in 2014 for better keywords ranking?
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Lastest onpage seo techniques in 2014 for better keywords ranking?
Hello everyone!

I want to know after Google last update how and what should i start on-page seo for best better keywords and site ranking and what techniques should be used while developing website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM

Tips and Techniques for Keyword Analysis

The Below list will help to improve the Keyword Analysis better.

Use Google Keyword Planner
Find Less Competitive Keywords with high search Volume
Choose Key phrases
List out Relative Keywords by relevance

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

With the new change to Google's SERP, you need to get your main keyword as closer to the begining of your title tag and meta description tag as possible
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

1. Create appropriate website tile with keyword prominence and proximity.
2. Make URL structure SEO friendly
3. Choose competitive keywords
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

Hello, here I leave you a list of the most important points you should implement in your SEO strategy:

1-) Fresh and informative content for readers, not for SERPS.

2-) Silo structure for your site.

3-) An interlinking strategy connecting every related important post in your site between each other.

4-) An old but still working method is this: in every post link a related keyword to one authority site such as Wikipedia, Yahoo, EDU blog, etc. It works very well right now.

5-) Use semantic optimization, it means if your keyword is "how to make a good orange juice" then you should target as well "which kind of orange is used to make the best orange juice" "Which blender should I use to make a good orange juice", in fact every question that comes to your head, it will tell to Google that your content is important and will solve most related questions from the user.

Hope it helps and good rankings.
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

There are no many changes in on page SEO.You have to concentrate on off page optimization.About on page SEO, think about high quality content, no duplicate and keywords in title.

The most important is your off page.What guru make is they get links from private blog networks.These are the best links, because they are high quality.One of the best site: http://ElitePrivateLinks.info

Get these links and you will rank almost instantly.
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

SEO is not easy these days.It is possible, but not many people can do that.I use: FreeMoneyWays.info

They are a great system to get traffic without SEO.

You can start for free.