This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that life sucks?
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Do you think that life sucks?
Sometimes I feel like life is always a struggle. I mean, I know that I have a way better life than most people and I appreciate everything that I have..but when I think about all the horrible things and people in the world, I feel sad. People go to school or work just so that they can make money. Everything is about money. The only thing that makes life worth living is love.

What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM

at times yes yes i do

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:17 AM

Yeah most of the times yea but that&#x27;s becuz I&#x27;m a teen and I&#x27;m all hormoned up and stuff;0
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Honestly I do I&#x27;ve been depressed for almost about a year now and when your depressed trying to find a way out then you see the truth and that is the truth that it sucks I really wanna commit suicide. One day it will happen. Life sucks and it&#x27;s a hell hole
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

I think your right about life is way bad sometimes and most people think money is everything. I believe life would have been good if it were not for sin. This kind of life wasn't God's original plan. However, we must do the best we can and what you said about love is true. We must love ourselves and others and when possible help those in need. Trust God (Jesus is God that is my belief) and since He died for us, we should trust his sacrifice for our salvation and like I said do our best for our fellow man.
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

Yeah that&#x27;s normal but be positive i&#x27;m 16 and im stressed out with anxiety and stuff but i know i&#x27;ll grow out of it because i&#x27;m being positive about it and just being positive brings relief and puts you in a better mood so cheer up ! Try getting a new hobby or something or look up new music thatbyou never really got into that allways helps me check out polyphia on youtube there amazing guitarists and they shred like crazy its all good vibe music
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

No. I don't think life sucks. Even at my lowest, saddest moods. Life is a wonderful blessing. It should always be appreciated. If something is wrong with it, do something about it. No whining aloud.
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Sometimes yes, these purposeful moments are real and necessary, because how would you know the greatness of life without experiencing the depth of despair? But not when you can see the whole picture!

What Is The Meaning Of Life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98vi-Ypg...874F4BABCA
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

cockishness
cheeseboard
crystallose
conciliarly
cockneylike
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

Over a very long time, mostly after my massive incapacitating nervous breakdown, and decades of recovery, exploration and realizations... I summarised my life thus far in an analogy :

Some walk the smoothly paved roads of life; some walk the path less travelled. And some beat their path through a forbidding thick jungle, full of terrifying pitfalls but even more spectacular lost cities of gold.

What is life? At one time it was to compete with the proverbial "Johnses". How much now I enjoy tranquil strolls along tree-lined streets of my neighbourghood. No, life does not suck, our attitude towards it does - at least did in my case. Life on Earth does involve necessary routines, but, if one knows where to look, life also provides emergent splendors no routine hints at (this statement is a bit deep, simple point of which is - human beings may be "descendants of chimps", but, of your choice, are you either a silly chimp relative, or are an infantile child of God?)

Life enforces its broadest spectrum of reality upon us all, we all experience it in relative fashions, due to the filters applied. Philosophy calibrates the polarization of our eyeglasses used to filter out the life-detrimental bands.