This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being friends with friends of recent ex boyfriend...?
04-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Being friends with friends of recent ex boyfriend...?
Hi,
I was dating my ex for the past year, things didn't work out so I decided to break it. I did, he agreed although I do miss him a lot. We have been No Contact for about a month. Recently i met his friend in town and I suggested coffee together, we didn't talk at all about him just about our own things, work, career, also we are both mums etc... She took some pictures and posted them on Facebook of us together, I didn't really expect that I must say, I am sure my ex noticed the photos and now I just can't stop obsessing what he is thinking now. Do you think he might suspect I am trying to be friends with his friends to try to get him closer again? this is not my intention and I didn't expect the whole picture thing... Now I am worried he might think I am doing it on purpose, but I am truly not... Sad Plz advise. I still do have feeling for him but we both know that we shouldn't be back- too much complications. So... Can I be relax and be friend of his friends??? Or shall I not...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM

That all depends on you. You must make a stand in this situation, and destroy any that stand in your way!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply