This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ebay seller not shipped item?
04-08-2014, 04:11 AM
ebay seller not shipped item?
Last weekend I purchased an xbox one titanfall edition from an ebay seller. He said it would arrive on Wednesday but it is now Sunday and I have had no indication that it has sent. I have contacted the seller throughout the week but he has not replied once. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM

First check what their other customers have said in their feedback on ebay , if its good then id say your safe . If its coming from very far it can take longer, and it depends where you live too. Ive had one or two packages held in customs once or twice which delayed the process by a week or two.

However if they start to give you the silent treatment for too long then there is the ebay customer complaint section which deal with this stuff pretty seriously. They will take it from there ive never used it so I dont know how it works.

If its a case of "lost post" then the seller can reclaim the value of the item from the post service, but either way its not your problem they owe you an xbox or the money.

also if you paid for registered post then the seller should be able to track it or give you a tracker number which you can then locate your package in real time.

Hope this eased your pain , waiting for something cool in the post seems to go on forever !!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

No. He almost certainly gave an estimated time of arrival. If it was not post but a courier they usually work on 3-5 working days so Friday would have been in the estimate. You need to wait a couple more working days. If its not with you by Wednesday start making a fuss through eBay.
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM

I once ordered a subwoofer off eBay which took 3 days to ship. Try to go to your purchases and there might be a tracking number. If you can't, refund it.