This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i dont have followers on twitter?
04-08-2014, 04:11 AM
i dont have followers on twitter?
I have been having it for 3 months, followed 143 people at my school and only 13 followed back.

I don't get it, I know at the beginning, its hard to get followers, but really, no body follows me. how do I get them to follow me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM

Try this site http://addmefast.com/

you can get lots of twitter followers

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:17 AM

You need to look at your Twitter and see why you aren't getting followers.

Do you post every day, several times a day? Do you use hashtags so people can find your tweets? Did you link Instagram and Facebook to Twitter? Do you post about things that would be of interest to a wide range of people? Do the kids at school know you have Twitter? Is your Twitter name something ridiculous that no one could find or that even if you follow someone, they would have no clue who you are?

All this is important. I see someone else suggested a link to get you some fake followers. Do you really want to do this? But then, I guess kids would rather cheat than do the work required to get real followers. Unfortunately, kids are using social media as a popularity contest. You all need to learn that real friends are what's important, not fake ones.
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

Follow someone and ask them to follow you back.