This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i deactivate my facebook old account? forgot the answers of my security questions.?
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
how can i deactivate my facebook old account? forgot the answers of my security questions.?
i got old account Facebook but i don't like to have 2 facebook accounts, maybe it was hacked or i really forgot my password. how can i delete the old one? one time i tried but there are security questions which is i forgot the answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM

Permanently deleting your account///deactivating your account

Facebook offers an option for those who want their account deleted with no chance of recovery or deactivating it. These options are only accessible in this link, which is provided in the Facebook Help Center when you type “delete my account” or "deactivate my account" in its search box.

http://www.facebook.com/help/376335499080938/
Once you have opened the page of that link, you must click on the Submit button and then, on a pop up box, you must enter your account password and a captcha text. Once you are done with that, click Okay. Facebook will ask you to confirm the action, so you will have to click on an Okay button again.

When you delete your account your things will disappear from Facebook once you have done that, to finish the deletion process you will have to avoid logging in to your account during the next 14 days. After that period of time your information will be no longer available, never again.

Steps for the deactivation of your account is also explained in this area.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply