This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muslim prejudices about Jewish?
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Muslim prejudices about Jewish?
Recently I was checking my twitter, and then my friend saying something about our celebrity (we're living in Indonesia) who converted to Jew, and I replied her and such and such.

Our conversations:
Me: Really, is he (the celebrity) a Jewish now?
Her: Yup, too bad isn't it.
Me: No, I think it's okay. It's his religion and he can convert to whatever he likes.
Her: Masha Allah, don't you know that Jewish evil!

And she said it seriously (I think), we're not joking. It's funny if it's taken outta it context.

My question is do we mostly believe Jews are like that? I mean it is wrong how we doctrinate muslim people into believing that Jews are bad. My religion teacher used to tell me about Jews and their conspiracy about blah-blah-blah which really putting them in the bad light. I know it's wrong that Jews takes over Palestinian land and such, but it's more about the government isn't it? The one who planning on making a new country of Israel. Anyway, it's an old problem, let the International Council solve it themselves.

So, what is your opinion and how do they (religion teacher or so) teach you in your country(for fellow muslim friend) and how is your prejudice about Jews? And I want opinion from Jews and non-muslim too. Some of them probably bad, but not all of the Jews are bad, aren't they? And your religion doesn't teach bad things, isn't it?

It's just sad the way we muslim believe that Jew are evil just like the way western see Islam as a religion of violences.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Um... The world would be much better off without Muslims. Seriously. They can all burn.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

...simply remember Islam are the "rants" of a 8th Century "moon-god" worshiping, sand-dune wandering, ignorant, little-girl chasing pedophile ! (what else would you expect from such absolute ignorance...? !) The Promise of God (YHVH) was given to Abraham, thru his son Issac... NOT Ishmael !
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

I think anyone who thinks another religion is evil or corrupt is a dumbass. Religion isn't corrupt. To me every religion is all pretty much the same. You can give something as many names as you want, doesn't change what the damn thing is.

It always comes down to 1 dude saying hey, the hell you doing, I gave you rules so that you can act like damn human being and not an animal. Get your ass in gear!

But then you got people. People are idiots, especially those damn fools over across the ocean. See people make religion bad not religion itself. People are the reason why theirs god knows how many different sects of Christianity. People are the reason why theirs even a Christianity to begin with and not an added text to jewish religion. People are why the koran was rewritten to be a disgrace.

People, are fuckn idiots. Not all people, but theirs a good 30% that are.
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

Jew's, as well as White people, are the direct descendants of Adam and are varied in their physical characteristics i.e skin, hair, eye colour, texture etc, all of the other races are just generic, uniform stock items created to look the same as each other within the tribe, as all of the other species of earth dwellers do.
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

As a Muslim, i don't think Judaism is evil.

But i do think the government of israel is evil, that's because they are harming the Palestinians.

There are lots of Jewish people who are against israel too!
04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

I'm a muslim and I think it is stupid and bigoted to say that Jews are evil. There are many very good, peace loving and wonderful Jews out there it is a shameful to insult them like this. Those who say bad things about Jews as such are ignorant and hateful people.
However, criticizing Israel is fair enough and it is important to speak out against Israel's illegal occupation and crimes.
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Salaam.
I live in Canada, and I've never been taught anything antisematic. I think we need to embrace our Jewish brothers and sisters. That does not mean embracing what Israel is doing, however. Zionism is NOT compliant with Judaism. Saying "Israel is obviously speaking for the Jewish faith" is ignorant, just like saying "Al Qaida is speaking for all Muslims".
We all love the same God, however humans have a bad habit of alienating each other. We celebrate what we have in common, not oppress each other for differences.
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

oh..fgsfds.

If your friend wants to blindly think that Jews are evil, maybe the best thing for her would be to spend a few weeks in America France or Norway, to learn what some people of the western world think of Muslims, and see how that feels.

People of Jewish faith or Islamic faith, (and for that matter people of African ancestry, or American nationality, or what ever group you want to dislike for whatever reason) are people. They are ignorant, unthinking, impolite, self-serving, and self-preserving. So are you. So am I. The ultimate goal of all peoples should be to rise above that.
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM

They're just fulfilling the words of the quran.

Following quotes are straight from muslim quran:

“Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57)

In Sahih Muslim: Book 041, Number 6985:
“Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’ – except for the Gharqad tree, which is a Jewish tree.”

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim an enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because Allah does not guide an unjust people."

Sura72:15 “The disbelievers are the firewood of hell.”

Quran: [Surah 4:56] "Surely, those who disbelieve in our revelations, we will condemn them to the hellfire. Whenever their skins are burnt, we will give them new skins. Thus, they will suffer continuously. Allah akbar."

Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But they are going to hell. Quran Quran 2:96

-When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, and men will act like they are drunk. Quran 22:1-2

-For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom. Quran 4:160-1
-Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
-Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah. Quran 5:38

And finally...
-Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. Quran 6:5
[This means that anyone who doubts any of the above statements, such as judgement day not coming until Muslims kill all the Jews, will, if they are a believing Muslim, be "punished"]

Even if you throw out the whole argument of Muslim education inciting hatred and violence, we should at least recognize that it completely destroys and degrades women, which creates a backwards society. If Muslims cannot respect and value their own women how can we expect them to value anyone else?

-A woman is worth one-half a man. Quran 2:282
-You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24
-Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98
-A man cannot treat his wives fairly. 4:129
-Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15
-You don't have to be chaste [decent or sexually moral] around your wives or your slave girls. 70:29-30
-Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23
-"All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
-Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34
-Women have rights that are similar to men, but men are "a degree above them." 2:228
-"Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four." 4:3
-Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:1
-Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15
-[Quran gives] Instructions for exchanging wives 4:20
-"Unto the male is the equivalent share of two females." 4:176
-You don't have to be modest around your wives or your slave girls "that your right hand possess." 23:6
-If Muhammad's wives are good, Allah will give them "an immense reward." 33:28-29
-The wives of Muhammad are not like other women. They must not leave their houses. 33:32-33
-Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any women he wants. 33:50-51
-Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27
-Muhammad's wives need to be careful. If they criticize their husband, Allah will replace them with better ones. 66:5

And the number one winner...
Allah's rules for divorcing wives that have not yet reached puberty. 65:4