This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am desperate for help. Several years ago when I first got on Facebook and knew little about it, my hacked?
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
I am desperate for help. Several years ago when I first got on Facebook and knew little about it, my hacked?
and I was told that I had to change my account setting. I made up a name ( Grace Fuller) and changed my password but quickly realized that I had made a mistake. I changed it to my real name---June Williamson) I had no trouble with the old account until last week. Now when I try to log in, it says someone else has this account. I called a technition and he got me back on Facebook but with that fake name. How can I deactative the fake name and get back to my real account. I have forgotten my password to my real account now. there must be a way to get rid of the name Grace Fuller and get my old account back. I sure would appreciate any help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

Facebook have the way to joint two accounts of the same owner in one (merge two accounts), but the first you need to do is to recover the password you don't have as you'll need access to the both accounts to solve your problem.

One point: the accounts in facebook use your email addres as user identification, then, if you have access to the both emails (user/password) that's the easier way to merge the two accounts associated to that emails.

I done that process for other people one or tow years ago, facebook asked the account the person like to keep, and dissabled the other.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply