This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I trust this ebay seller?
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Can I trust this ebay seller?
I have purchased and paid for a pair of converse from an ebay seller named oscar102dex. The est delivery for the shoes is the 22-23rd of Feb in 1st class postage and the shoes have still not been dispatched, I messaged the seller today asking if the shoes will be here for Saturday and I've still not had a reply. To make things worse this seller has only been a member on ebay since the 8th of feb this month. I'm really worried incase I have been scammed. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

If you payed through PayPal like you Gould have don't worry. You will get your money back.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

dont be worried ebay and paypal have buyer protection that heavily favors buyer over seller. if you dont get your item or are unhappy you will get your money back
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Please try hiyatech_hts after fiverr.com. They would provide a Cheap and Best SEO Services. They are Doing Fabulous Jobs. Try itt. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.