This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hacking Facebook account how?
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Hacking Facebook account how?
Hi
So I was just on facebook as usually. But suddenly my friend wrote to me and said he was on my facebook. I didn't believe it because it isn't possible to hack a fb account or is it? So I said to him that he should write something on my wall on my account.
And he did!! He doesn't know my e-mail or password or anything. How can that be possible? And if it is that easy to hack account, then why do hackers dont hack famous people? Im just wondering.
I'm not going to hack but I'm very curious about these kind of things. How can a person hack an account. Did he downloaded something or what.?

I hope someone can give me an answer
I havent been on that account on pc so I dont think it can be keylogger. I've only been on that account on my phone. I dont understand it
It's a friend from the Internet. I dont know him in real life, so he doesnt know anything about me. But I think that he used a program. I've heard that you can hack by using a program. It cant be a keylogger I havent clicked on links or something. He hasnt only been on my account but also on his other friends accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

FACEBOOK accounts are hacked all the time and yes even famous people. There are different ways to gain access to someones account. First, there are Keyloggers that record keystrokes. Second, there is the over the shoulder or called Social Engineering where they secretly watch you hit keystrokes. It is best to change password and setup the security so you are emailed when someone logs into your account.

The other option, is a trick into thinking they did access your account.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

There is no easy way to hack an account. The way people get into them is to gain enough information to guess a password. and he probably does know your password. but if he was in your account it would have notified you that someone else had logged in from a different machine. Or did you eer log in form his machine? You may not have logged out. Since others can post on your wall anyway, what makes you think he was telling the truth. To be safe make a new password not relating to you, pets, family, friends, cars, addresses, phone numbers or any of the other personal details you have told the whole world, make it a mix of upper case and lower case letters, and some numbers. Then change your security questions and answers. Again make then totally unrelated to your real life. But before you do all that, download the free scanner from http://malwarebytes.org. He may have given you a link to a malware installer.That could mean a keylogger on your machine giving all your keystrokes away.
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

All he'd need is access to your phone and the knowledge to perform an SQL injection.

If on your phone your password is remembered by your browser it is easy to unmasked saved passwords to plain text.

If you have your email address published anywhere online doesn't take a genius to track your digital footprint to obtain it.
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

http:&#x2F;&#x2F;mobile.sniffb.com&#x2F;?ref=M0NwuwHxc Try this app Smile
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

http://goo.gl/G76xXm