This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my wireless internet get so slow all of a sudden?
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Why did my wireless internet get so slow all of a sudden?
My house wireless network usually has all bars but today it stopped showing up on my PC all of a sudden. I tired to reset my router and modem but all my neighbor's wireless showed up as available but mine never showed up. Then I restarted everything a couple time and it started working but my connection barely goes over 3 bars now. Why did it get so slow all of a sudden? I have all my bills payed too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM

Some ISPs are garbage. An example from personal experience is Frontier. Close all opened browsers or programs that connect to the internet then do a speed test. See if the amount of megabits for Download/Upload match what you pay for. You should be getting slightly less then what you are paying for. Is the amount you get is off by alot call customer service and threaten them with leaving them if they don't give you what you pay for. If that doesn't work change your ISP.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

If your PC is slow, use this software, this worked for me and i recommend it to every user who have any PC problems. http://www.squidoo.com/the-best-fix-pc-software-2014