This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christian love problem...?
04-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Christian love problem...?
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ.

tl;dr at bottom...

I'm currently facing a love problem and I don't know what to do about this. By the way, I suffer from social anxiety, a discomfort or a fear when a person is in social interactions that involve a concern about being judged or evaluated by others, so it's hard for me to talk to her. It all started at my church high school freshmen welcome meeting. There was this one specific girl that I was interested in. It was love at first sight. She looked amazing with her skirt and cardigan and I admired her smile. While playing this one game, I liked her personality because I think we won that game since she didn't give up. Because I didn’t know her at all and I was shy, I thought that we wouldn’t talk or get to know each other later in life but I was wrong. I got to know her better at my church camp that my mom told me to sign up. In my church camp, our camp sponsors created a game to find out our recreational group with Disney characters. I got Mulan and she got Shang, so she was placed in the same recreational group as me (hmmm… maybe God planned this out for me?) At that point, I thought God wanted us to be together because of the Disney characters (Get it?). Later we played a game with oatmeal. During the game, I thought it would be a good idea to throw oatmeal at Zoe in hopes that that would spark our friendship, but I was wrong…. AGAIN. To this day, I feel embarrassed and stupid for doing that. I could imagine this in her perspective, a random guy that you don’t even know throwing oatmeal at you. During the ride back home, I wrote her an encouragement card and she read it. When she read it, she pointed at the card and showed it to her friend. She also looked surprised and shocked. But everything changed when I heard, “Ewww, what a creeper!” followed by a “SSHHHH!” When I got back home, she accepted my friend request on Facebook and I wrote her a message, but I made the mistake on posting it on her wall... However, she replied ," I hope that we can later grow together as brother and sister in Christ", but blocked me the next day. I talked to her about it but she said, "Sorry, I feel uncomfortable talking to you." It has been over 6 months now and I'm getting impatient because she's really pretty and I'm scared that someone else will take her. (Girl I like and I go to different schools, so I only see her during church)

tl;dr: Saw a girl I liked and wrote a card to her. Then, she added me on Facebook and said "I hope that we can later grow together as brother and sister in Christ", but blocked me on Facebook later. Talked to her in person and said ,"Sorry, I feel uncomfortable talking to you". Girl I like and I go to a different school, so I only see her during church.

I would greatly appreciate all the opinions that you guys will give me. I also have a church meeting about "dating" the next 2 weeks, so I'm not sure if I should wait until that time.

What I think: Her friend told her that I was a "creeper" so that changed her perspective on me....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM

Bible forbids fornication and adultery. People are named after angels or saints so that these good guys look after them. If you're pregnant, keep the kid, but don't let the kid get Social Security, barcodes, etc. Newborns are micro-chipped in delivery rooms. Kids are nano-chipped during vaccinations. Aborted babies go to hell for 33 and a half years. Contraceptives are early abortion. Mothers who abort have breast cancer. Make-up puts a stain on the image of God. Soda (Pepsi, etc.), Cosmetics (make-up, etc.), vaccines, anti-cancer, and anti-aging products all have special ingredient: cells of aborted fetuses. So, don't use make-up and don't drink Soda. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. God gives you a name during baptism. Devil gives you an anti-name during anti-baptism. Barcode is Druid black magic curse and a form of mark of the beast just like Social Security. People who took any number (which is an anti-name given during anti-baptism by the beast) on documents or in computer go to temporary hell; but those who receive green 666 (given with world passport with no name on it) on forehead or wrist go to permanent hell. How not to go to hell? Give back all these anti-name anti-baptism documents back to the beast by writing to appropriate authorities. If authorities refuse to cancel these anti-names, then write again (up to three times). If you wrote to the gov't three times about it, but gov't refused, then God will not send you to hell.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:25 AM

Andy, you are not ready for dating, my friend. Give it some time and my advice would be just hang out with your guy friends
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Sorry, sport, but you know nothing of Love!
It's all hormones and infatuations.
Like a gas bubble, it will pass...