This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lifestyle & Creative Blog Name Ideas?
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
Lifestyle & Creative Blog Name Ideas?
Hi everyone, I am a graduate from FIDM I am currently in Event PR but I really wanted to venture into the world of social media and create my own brand. Therefore I want to create a lifestyle blog. It will feature techniques learned at FIDM, my portfolio pieces (graphic design) & women styling. I am also a mom to an almost 5 yr old going to attend kinder so I will also be showcasing some kids/boys styling, along with what I do for his pre-k homeschool sessions which would include some printables I have made to make his learning experience fun. It seems like a bit of everything but that is my life a bit hectic but I make it work Smile I am so excited to try this but my only obstacle now is trying to find the right name.
Areas that are talked will be: Fashion, Graphic design, Visual Merchandising, Creating Visual Concepts, My Life, Being a mom, son in pre-k going to Kinder

I've been intrigued with these words, Haute, tots, savvy, art, and the letter K for my name.
I've thought of a few but can't seem to really see a right fit.

1.) Hellokathy 2.) GenK or Gen-K (stands for generation K which I thought would be like my generation, how I see it etc) 3.) ArtofGenK (with or without - )

I have thought of these names in case I would like to decide to venture off into men's styling which I do have experience with. I am looking for a name where I may be able branch off from the original name to create a K styles: Men Edition.

Thank You all so much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM

It should be meaningful. I would suggest "Krishi" Krishi means agriculture. Clothes and textiles come from cotton.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply