This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy S3 problems!?
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3 problems!?
I just had a software update and now i can't open many of my apps.
If i try to open something like Internet, Instagram, XboxLive, Email, Amazon the screen goes white for 30 secs then black then kicks you out and puts you back on the homescreen, i have already cleared the cache, i have done more updates i have backed up but i will not go back to factory settings because i am not losing everything on my phone because it will take ages to get everything back and i know its backed up but the programme was really bad and it's too much of a waste of time, i need help this has been going on for a week and i there are some apps i really need to use and i can't.

Thanks
i rang up and they said factory reset doesn't affect the software so whats the use?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:17 AM

Factory reset is all you can do.....

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:19 AM

i have to agree factory reset is pretty much ur only hope but dont forget to hard backup so you wont lose all ur info
04-08-2014, 04:24 AM

Factory reset...you wouldn't have this problem if you had an iPhone 5
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

It's a software problem, Samsung kies can solve that problem. You can return to the android version you had last time, or you can try installing the new software again. (You can download Samsung kies)
Plus. You won't lose any data. Hope this helps.