This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this phone contract good? How does it work?
09-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Is this phone contract good? How does it work?
For the new blackberry bold 9900.
24 months.
400 minutes, anytime, any network.
Unlimited texts.
750 MB blackberry booster.
phone cost: free.
£31 a month.

I don't get how contract works?
So you get the internet, calls and texts for £31 a month, but you don't get the £31?
Also 750 MB blackberry booster? What does this mean? Is it fb and twitter or just blackberry-related things?

Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 11:35 PM

It's best just to go on PAYG and buy the phone seperately on ebay or something. That way you can always switch networks whenever a better deal comes along, or if they mess you around with poor service. The pay as you go deal I'm on is pretty good. Better than most contracts in fact. For £10 you get 250 any time any network minutes, unlimited free texts, unlimited free internet (and it really is unlimited), and unlimited free calls to same network. If 250 any time any network minutes isnt enough, you can pay £15 for 400 minutes, or £20 for 800 minutes, or £25 for 1500 minutes. It also has loads of other perks like free calls to 0800 numbers and per second billing. Its a new network called GiffGaff which uses the O2 network. I've been with them for a few months and I've been very impressed so far. If I invite you then you also get £5 free credit, so click here to order your free sim:
https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mpv81

Ads

09-30-2012, 11:35 PM

That is quite a good deal for this phone. You can check out some other deals that are available here:

http://www.best-mobile-contracts.co.uk/p...-9900.aspx

And then decide which you like best. For example, perhaps you might not need 750MB and could save money by going for a contract with less data.

The £31 is the amount of money you will need to pay the phone company each month for the contract