This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to i create a website?
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
how to i create a website?
i make jewlery and i wanna create my own website? how do i do that? Are there any websites that would let me create one for free? please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

Try Weeble.com you can make a free website on there

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

Free website means you wont have your own domain and they will automatically put ads on it
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

I think the best CMS builder for website design is WordPress.
There are so many free wordpress themes and plugins for you to make website with ease.
The free wordpress theme I ever used is Zippy WordPress Theme downloaded from WordPress.org.
Here is the link for more information:
http://wordpress.org/themes/zippy
04-08-2014, 04:38 AM

Take help of some professional web maker as it will be tough job to design a jewellery site. And on 2nd side you can put e commerce on your site and sell jewellery online.

It has a great scope in current days.
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

There are many free blog available on the Internet, but if you are really serious with your business, then don't go with free blog. With some of money you can create your own blog. I will recommend you WordPress, which is one of the best CMS sites , I am already using this one and can be optimize swiftly.
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

To have an effective site that brings in customers, you will probably have to pay something for it. I use handzon.com Website Builder for my clients, who vary from large to small. What I like is that the search engine optimization (Getting it seen on Google/Bing/Yahoo, etc.,) is done by them. This is an extremely important part of a website; if no one sees it, then your website is wasted. Most free sites would charge you for add-ons, and you could end up paying more for those add-ons then going with a website builder that charges a monthly fee but includes everything.

What is really great about handzon.com is that they will build the site for you, if you want, but the tutorial is great for doing it yourself. I'm not a programmer, but I have built quite a few sites in the past 2 years using handzon.com builder.