This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get popular on WordPress?
04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
How do you get popular on WordPress?
I have a blog.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Create good content that people love and work on promoting your posts, like building relations with bloggers, it takes some months to succeed, but what I can say, is that it needs a hard work, as I said, create quality content, you can do that by searching for question that people ask all the day in Wordpress and create posts to answer those questions.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

To get popular is quit hard why because you need to think like a user and update your website with use full activities.

Ex:
If your running a cooking website you need to update with different cooking techniques with simple and clear content. The way of your content and pictures representation on explanation is very important.

mostly users are attracted by picture representation.

Tip: Use images explanation as you can.
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

Unfortunately, the WordPress community isn't as active as that of LiveJournal, for example.
But, anyhow, they have a Freshly Pressed section, and I noticed that there are people who comment on pretty much any Freshly Pressed post.
You could look for "like-minded" blogs and follow them first, or leave a comment for them.
Usually this prompts people to check out your blog in return. If they like it, they may start following it.
Also, check out the tutorial below on how to make the most of the content you publish on a WordPress blog.
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

I think you can become popular on wordpress easily because Wordpress helps you lot in SEO and wordpress in SEO friendly.
1. Write unique and Fresh Contents
2. Write for your readers not for search engine.
3. Use SEO strategies for on-page and off-page
4. Social media is key, use social media effectively.
5. spend time on your personal improvement.
Thum up if you like