This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find a pic on facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
How to find a pic on facebook?
I want to find a particular pic posted on fb by a photography page dated 23 of oct 2013. I have liked so many pages on photography that i m unable to find it... i m tired of going in every page and finding that particular photo... l need the photo... its very important... plz help...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

Please use the website for this method: Go to your Facebook profile (or timeline), click on the Activity Log button. Now this should take you to the page that shows what you have done.

On the sidebar on the left, click on Photos and then Likes. This should show all the photos you've liked. Now on the right hand side of the page, you'll see years. Click on 2013 and now you should be able to see the months. Click on October and just keep scrolling til you find the the 23rd and you should be able to find the photo from there.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Try Doing a Photo Search By Typing In Photos October 2013 Than Click on Find All Photos October 2013 See If you Can Find It From There Or If you Go on That Photographers Page Scroll Down There Timeline and Go Through 2013 and See if you Can Find it From There or Look Through there Photo Albums And See if you Can Find it

Best of Luck