This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to shop on amazon?
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
i want to shop on amazon?
im a little scared to shop on amazon or ebay just cause i guess its not an actual retail store i could walk into. But im trying to look for this movie which i went to every dvd store in toronto and can not find it. I couldnt even find it online stores. So i decided to check out amazon and they had it! I want to buy it so much, but i dont know if its trust worthy...? My mom is probably the card im going to need, since i dont have a credit card, she doesnt trust amazon though... what should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

I order from amazon all the time until it started charging taxes.

You can buy gift cards from stores. I think some stores sell amazon gift cards. You can also use a pay as you go credit card.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

amazon is safe as long as you buy new not used. same with ebay... i have purchased about 100 or so items from amazon and a few from ebay and only a few times did i get a bad item... on amazon you can freely return the item with no fear for 30 days
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Amazon is safe. I shop on Amazon all the time.

Tell you mom this....
When you buy an item on Amazon's website, Amazon will charge money directly from your debit/credit card and send it to Amazon's bank. Then Amazon will use its money and send it to the seller along with your shipping information. So basically the seller cannot see your debit/credit card number.

I hope this help you
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM

Go with Amazon, they are a solid company and if you have any customer service issues they have some great customer service. Unlike eBay where anyone can sell anything, Amazon has more security measures and you can return your items if you are unsatisfied. Try to get new stuff (usually cheaper anyways than in other stores or websites) for the best quality. Haven't had any problems with Amazon at all. Not to disown eBay either since I have used it in the past, also no complaints with them, but you have to be a smart shopper with eBay and check the seller's feedback and reviews.
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM

It&#x27;s fine I order stuff from them all the time and never had an issue. Just last night I got a phone case there. You will be fine Smile don&#x27;t worry