This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My instagram was disabled?
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
My instagram was disabled?
I noticed that I posted a picture to Instagram and I wasn't getting any push notifications on my phone. I went to the app to see that I was logged out, which wasn't so unusual considering the fact that I have two accounts. When I tried to log in, it wouldn't show me my feed; instead a little message popped up saying that my account had been disabled for “depicting or threatening self-harm". Except I wasn't doing any of that. I ran a thinspo account, and most of the pictures were of models either from the Internet or from other accounts. I had a disclaimer that said where I got the pictures from, and I wasn't promoting self-harm, I was just documenting my experience and my struggle with eating disorders. There are a hundred other accounts like mine that have been around for longer with even more graphic pictures, and they're fine. I searched around and read that it might be that my account was misinterpreted, or because I never used the Instagram camera. Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM

do you post any sex photo?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply