This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why wont my facebook load my friends? only shows that there subscribers?
10-15-2012, 08:23 PM
why wont my facebook load my friends? only shows that there subscribers?
hi i tried jumping onto my facebook account on my android phone then on my home computer but for some reason when i try to get on one of my friends page it limits me as a subscriber only then when i thought maybe they blocked me i went through all my friends and the same incident accured on all of them and i know thats not possible because me and some of my friends just got done hanging out then when i try to add them it says we are already connected someone please help i dont know what to do i think my girlfriend got into my account and changed some settings can anyone help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM

There seems to be several hundred known people having this issue starting about midnight last night, and probably many more who haven't logged on today. There is one main thread going on about this issue in the facebook help community, so I would suggest posting there and keeping updated on that thread.

It seems that your friends still see you, and your friends still exist (if you try to friend them again it will tell you they are already your contact), but the glitch is keeping them from "existing" to your profile. It's stupid and I hope it gets fixed soon, just know you're not alone! Keep updated below!

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/...order=desc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply