This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'C' Class IP Effect For SEO?
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
'C' Class IP Effect For SEO?
Hi

I Have a serious problem with my 4 sites.

All my 4 sites are hosted in same hosting with same 'C' class IP's with same owner name and also all the concepts in my websites are same. So is there any problem from Google part to rank my all four websites. What will be impact on the websites if it is not good ?

Expecting a detailed answer.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM

Yes i agree with Peter. you don't need to worried about it because there are many website i have seen that is hosted with one name and they are on the top positions example "http://www.systronic.com.au/". This is hosted in Australia and the owner of this have 7 websites and all are hosted with same name and same ip address and have good ranking in Google.

So Dont worry and keep working on your website.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

If you have more than one domain directed to the same web site (or sites that appear to be the same), Google may de-rate them as being parked or some kind of auto-generated site.

If the sites all have significantly different content, the same IP & owner info does not matter.

If they are the same, you are far better off having just one with content and set up 301 redirects on the extra domains to transfer visitors to the main site.

Google understands redirects and will see all hits or links on any redirect domain as being for the main one.
You won't see the others in search results, but the main one will have far better ranking.

(Long experience hosting & writing web sites; also ISP owner).
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

They don't like to see someone trying to corner the market with a bunch of domain name variations for the same subject, I really don't know that 4 is going to be a big deal.

So yea, they can identify a common owner, 'C' class IP's are usually discussed in the context of building your own satellite site network for supplying your own backlinks, you can assume links between those sites would have little ranking value.
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM

no problem. some body having the more 60+ websites. with in one IP address.

If your websites are trading good in market then take the dedicated IP address for all your websites.

First complete the On-page & OFF-Page Concepts. Then your sites will impact on search engines

Hope you understand