This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any signs she could be crushing on me?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Is there any signs she could be crushing on me?
So there's this girl and she's just stunning!!! I can't believe that I even talked to her before lol but anyways she goes to my school, we have one class together, the same girl I asked about in my last question. This time I want to know if she likes me judging by her actions.. So I sent her a message on the last ten minutes of valentines day and it was a short conversation but in that conversation I asked her if she wanted to be my valentine on the last five minutes of the day and she said "Of course lol!" And I was shocked because I've never spoken with this girl in person a day in my life. And then she told me that she was going to sleep and that she would text me tomorrow and it's tomorrow and I've sent her two messages today and got no reply. She's been tweeting all day so I know she received my messages. It's kind of making me think that she doesn't wanna talk to me... She always likes my pictures on Instagram so I think she thinks I'm cute but is that it?? Or could she have a crush on me like I do on her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM

I would say talk to her more face 2 face then social ntworks
It shows ur confident .
It should make sense if she likes ur pictures n said yes to ur valentine
Why not start talking to her face 2 face

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

She said she would text you, and you sent her two messages already. Relax and let things happen, if your too attached already it might turn her off.
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

I think she does like you but doesn't want to seem too like clingy and annoying. Trust girls do that a lot because they don't want the guy to think we are being annoying. And if she does like you she may not know what to say to because she could be shy. Also if she is shall i say 'stalking' your instagram page by liking all your pictures then she likes you. Also i know u didn't mention anything about eye contact but have u ever caught her looking at you a lot because thats a key indicator that she likes you, to be honest it's all in the eyes.