This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i'm going to buy own domain, for designing i have to buy hosting or not?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
i'm going to buy own domain, for designing i have to buy hosting or not?
Please explain me clearly about web designing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

it depends on you what you want to do.. You can buy a web hosting or use a free-one like http://www.biz.nf .. And.. What else do you want to ask??

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Hi Uzir. To set up a website(any site-blog,static pages site or anything) you need two things- firstly a server(a computer that will store your stuff-pics ,webpages etc). You can't turn on your pc 24 hours so you need to buy(also possible to get free) server. Now that server gets its address as some numbers like 100.00x.xxx.xxx known as ip. It's not always possible to remember this ip so you buy Domain to point your domain to that ip. Again , servers are of several types- dedicated(you are offered a server,you get own ip. It's most costly); vps(little bit cheaper); shared(you are offered space along with others on a same machine but that doesn't hinder your work; cheap or free). Please note - free webhosts provide shared server but are not reliable. I could have explained more had you been more specific on what type of site you require. If you want blog then you can use Blogger,tumblr as webhost and point your domain. It would be cheaper. I hope this would help
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

Hi sure the web designing process comprises of both buying domain name and also getting hsoting service ...Only by hosting your website through provider you can make it visible to public in World wide web.I will recommend you to visit sites like http://www.xnynz.com/domains/search.aspx..._id=456858 here they register domain name for affordable cost along with free hosting service using which you can easily host your website online ....They also render good customer service and support ....
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

With ConsolePark Enterprise hosting you can experience your company website hosting far more worthy than your expectations because we not only provide you enhanced RAM features up-to 32 GB, but also make sure that all your trouble-shoot is been solved as early as possible with our 24*7*365 support feature.
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Hey Buddy,

You might get some help from
http://topwebhostingfaqs.com

Best Regards