This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet explorer issue windows 7?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Internet explorer issue windows 7?
Believe problem is with Internet Explorer browser, issue is:
Enter Ebay using Internet Explorer and go to their SELL screen and do what is required. Once item is listed I go to check it and in certain portions of item description block the words are doubled or blurred.
When I use Google and do the same functions everything is fine.
EBay says issue appears to be with browser.
Any help on what the issue might be?
Ray

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

Don t use Internet Explorer. It is riddled with problems. I stopped a long time ago because I was tired of getting aggravated. Use Chrome and/or Firefox and you will have a lot less problems By the way this sounds like one of the known problems that were caused mi Microsoft automatic updates a couple of weeks ago.
Just wait a while and it might get fixed with the next updates they put through.
I turned the automatic update function off some time ago and I have the computer check for updates but not download o r install them. I usually wait a couple of weeks and see what happens before I then apply them;
If you want to check this out you can go to http://www.askwoody.com. I bought one of the Windows for Dummies books to use for reference and it was written by a man name Woody Leanard. This is his blog and he tells you of all the problems with Windows and Internet Explorer.
Check it out. It could save you a lot of problems.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:27 AM

It is riddled with problems. I stopped a long time ago because I was tired of getting aggravated. Use Chrome and/or Firefox and you will have a lot less problems