This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook/relationship help?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
facebook/relationship help?
She blocked me on chat so i cant see when shes online and we are dating, what should i do. I know this is stupid but its bothering me. Im thinking of defriending her and telling her she can have all the privacy she want. Should i confront her about it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Facebook is the bane of all evil and a relationship killer whether its bf/gf, friends, friends with benefits or anything in between. Deactivated mine a long time ago seriously social media is terrible for relationships of any kind stick with simpler stuff such as texting, instagram maybe even twitter.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

I'd question it,she may have a valid reason. Do it in a way that's not confronting but as a how come question.
Croissant is dead on too....social media has screwed up a lot of relationships.....so much can be lost or misread into texting too....sometimes you can't beat the old fashioned ways....go see her and ask or instead of texting use that cell to make a simple phone call.
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

Dear Guy,

I for one am one of those people that have no problem confronting or at least make a mention about what's bothering me between them and myself. After all, no one can read your mind. I don't like the sounds of what this person is doing to you. I am sure you are upset, as anyone would be. I suggest opening up to this other person, and voice your concerns. If you just let this happen, you will only make yourself more miserable than you already are. Sorry you have to be hurt like this. I am sure you did nothing to cause this ill will from the other. If you get a unsatisfactory answer. I would probably dump her. Anyone that doesn't care that they hurt your feelings is not worth having in your life. There are far to many good and decent people out there that are willing to be honest and open and trustworthy. You deserve better. Start looking elsewhere. This person is not worth what you are being put through.

I wish you well,

Marseille